PROVISIONALLY, INFORMATION ON THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL FOR GAMBLING REGULATION, WHICH BELONGS TO THE MINISTRY OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, IS STORED UNTIL ITS COMPLETE TRANSFER TO SUCH MINISTRY
Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling, is the body of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs that, under the supervision of the Secretariat General for Consumer Affairs and Gabling exercise the functions on regulation, authorisation, supervision, control and, where necessary, sanction for gambling activities at state level:
- The proposal of the standard to regulate gambling and the establishment of technical and function requirements necessary for gambling and, where necessary, sanction for all illegal gambling activity.
- The process of application procedures for authorising titles for the exercises of gambling activities.
- The authorisation for the organisation and hosting of raffles and any bet or game whose ambit of development or application exceeds the territorial limits of a specific Autonomous community/ region and charity-sports bets, whatever their territorial ambit.
- The supervision, control, inspection and, where necessary, sanction, of all activities related with gambling.
- The process of the administrative sanction procedures in the area of gambling relating to outlets of the National Lottery and Betting Organisation.
- Management of Gambling Registries