Powers of the Office of Conflicts of Interest
Members of the Government and high authorities of the General State Administration (Law 3/2015 of 30 March on regulation of the exercise of the high authority).
- Prepare the reports pursuant to the provisions of the law.
- The management of the regime of incompatibilities and conflicts of interest of the high authorities of the State.
- Request to fulfil the obligations pursuant to the provisions of the law to those who are appointed or cease in the exercise of a high office of the General State Administration.
- The management of the Records of Activities and Property Assets and Rights of high authorities of the General State Administration, and the responsibility for the custody, security and indemnity of the data and documents contained therein.
- Collaborate, in regular issues of the department, with bodies of a similar nature.
Personnel at the service of the Public Administrations (Law 53/1984, of 26 December on incompatibilities of personnel at the service of Public Administrations, Royal Decree 598/1985, of 30 April, which develops law and Order HAP/1335/2012, of 14 June, on delegation of powers in the Office of Conflicts of Interest).
- Management of compatibility procedures for the performance of a second post or activity in the public sector, where the main activity corresponds to the scope of the General State Administration.
- Management of compatibility procedures for the exercise of professional, labour, commercial or industrial activities outside the Public Administrations when the public activity corresponds to the scope of the General State Administration.
- The issuance of reports regarding requests for compatibility of activities in the public sector, when the second post corresponds to the scope of the General State Administration and must be resolved within the power scope of an Autonomous Region or a Local Corporation.
- The resolution of the options between incompatible public posts.
More information and access to the forms: