The Ministry of Finance is committed with making its websites accessible pursuant to
Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website
http://www.hacienda.gob.es (the subdomains thereof shall have their own accessibility statements).
This website is
partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance with the aspects described below.
The content detailed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: Some edition shortcomings may appear on certain websites, both in HMTL contents and in final documents, published after the 20 September 2018 (effective date of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September).
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content is not under the applicable law scope: There may be PDF files or other kind of files published before 20 September 2018 that may not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 14 November 2018..
The method used for preparing the statement was a self-assessment carried out by such body.
Last review of the Statement: 14 November 2018.
Remarks and contact details
You may send communications on accessibility requirements (section 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September), including, but not limited to:
- Informing of any possible infringement by this website.
- Communicating other access difficulties to the content.
- Making any other request or improvement suggestion regarding the website accessibility.
By means of the following:
Communications shall be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General of Transparency Information, Data Protection and Website Services (Technical General Secretariat), as the Unit Responsible for Accessibility of the Ministry of Finance.
The Claim Procedure set forth in section 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, shall be effective on 20 September 2020.
The currently displayed version of this website is from July 2015 and, on that date, the review of the accessibility level effective at that time (compliance of priorities 1 and 2 of the UNE 139803:2012 Standard, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Decree 1494/2007, 12 November, which approves the Regulation on the basic conditions for the access of people with disabilities to technologies, products and services related to the information society and social communication media).
From such date, partial daily reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both on templates and final published documents and pages, for the purpose of ensuring the compliance with the accessibility requirements that currently are those from A y AA of the WCAG 2.0 Standard, taking into account the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
In addition, this website is reviewed by the Electronic Administration Observatory (OBSAE), and the last review took place in February 2018.
The following measures are adopted, among others, in order to make accessibility easier:
- Different options of font sizes. Buttons of the top menu
- Two different contrasts to display the Electronic Office. Initially tested and the buttons were used
- Use of CSS 3.0 for displaying the information (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Use of alternative texts in images
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C Standarts: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.