The Ministry of Finance is committed with making its websites accessible pursuant to
Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website
https://www.hacienda.gob.es (the subdomains thereof shall have their own accessibility statements).
This website is
partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance with the aspects described below.
The content detailed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: Some edition shortcomings may appear on certain websites, both in HMTL contents and in final documents, published after the 20 September 2018 (effective date of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September). In particular, there may be errors in documents containing complex tables or graphics.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content is not under the applicable law scope: Some PDF files and other kinds of files published before 20 September 2018 do not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements; content from third parties not financed, developed or controlled by this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 14 November 2018
The method used for preparing the statement was a self-assessment carried out by such body.
Last review of the Statement: 23 September 2020.
Remarks and contact details
You may send communications on accessibility requirements (section 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September), including, but not limited to:
- Informing of any possible infringement by this website.
- Communicating other access difficulties to the content.
- Making any other request or improvement suggestion regarding the website accessibility.
By means of the following:
Communications shall be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General for Web Services, Transparency and Data Protection (Technical General Secretariat), as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
You may also request in an accessible format information that does not comply with the accessibility requirements, either for being excluded or for being exempted due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint for non-compliance with the accessibility requirements. Link to the
procedure for requesting accessible information and complaints in article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September
Through this procedure, you may file a complaint in order to find out and oppose the reasons for the rejection of an application for accesible information or complaint, urge the adoption of the appropriate measures in the event of disagreement with the decision taken, or expose the reasons why you believe the answer does not comply with the relevant requirements.
Link to the
complaint procedure , which should lead to the Unit responsible for accessibility in this Ministry or, in case the complaint relates to an action of said Unit, to the superior Unit.
The currently displayed version of this website is from July 2015 and, on that date, the review of the accessibility level effective at that time.
From such date, partial daily reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both on templates and final published documents and pages, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the accessibility requirements established by the UNE-EN 301549:2019 standard, considering the exceptions in Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
In addition, this website is reviewed by the Electronic Accessibility Observatory (OAW, as per the Spanish initials), and the last review took place in July 2020.
The following measures are adopted, among others, in order to make accessibility easier:
- Use of alternative texts in images
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C Standarts: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check on the
Legal Notice page which browsers and versions this website is optimized for.