The Ministry of Finance is committed with making its websites accessible pursuant to
Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website
https://www.hacienda.gob.es (the subdomains thereof shall have their own accessibility statements).
This website is
partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance with the aspects described below.
The content detailed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: Some edition shortcomings may appear on certain websites, both in HMTL contents and in final documents, published after the 20 September 2018 (effective date of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September). In particular, there may be errors in documents containing complex tables or graphics.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content is not under the applicable law scope: Some PDF files and other kinds of files published before 20 September 2018 do not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 14 November 2018..
The method used for preparing the statement was a self-assessment carried out by such body.
Last review of the Statement: 03 April 2020.
Remarks and contact details
You may send communications on accessibility requirements (section 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September), including, but not limited to:
- Informing of any possible infringement by this website.
- Communicating other access difficulties to the content.
- Making any other request or improvement suggestion regarding the website accessibility.
By means of the following:
Communications shall be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General of Transparency Informatio, Data Protection and Website Services (Technical General Secretariat), as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
The Claim Procedure set forth in section 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, shall be effective on 20 September 2020.
The currently displayed version of this website is from July 2015 and, on that date, the review of the accessibility level effective at that time.
From such date, partial daily reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both on templates and final published documents and pages, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the accessibility requirements established by the UNE-EN 301549:2019 standard, considering the exceptions in Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
In addition, this website is reviewed by the Electronic Accessibility Observatory (OAW, as per the Spanish initials), and the last review took place in November 2019.
The following measures are adopted, among others, in order to make accessibility easier:
- Use of alternative texts in images
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C Standarts: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check on the Legal Notice page which browsers and versions this website is optimized for.