The Central Archive is responsible for the organisation, control, conservation, access and dissemination of the Department's documentary heritage, as well as a source of information, both for the Public Administrations and for citizens.
History of the Ministry's Central Archives
- To request access to the consultation room, an appointment is required: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Services to units and office archives of the Ministry:
- Conservation and treatment of the documents.
- Document transfer management
- Administrative loan of files to production offices.
- Processing of authorised disposal of documents.
- Document assessment processes for processing requests to the Higher Commission for Classification of Administrative Documents for removal or conservation rulings.
- Consultancy services for Electronic Administration relating to documents, files and archives.
- Information on documentary funds.
- Search and consult documents.
- Reproduction of documents.
Services through the website of the Ministry and the Electronic Office:
- Public opening hours and telephone: 91 595 57 96; 91 595 60 08, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:30.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: c/ Alcalá, 9 - Planta Baja. 28071-Madrid
Quality and Commitment
Links of interest