Registration of applications, letters and documents addressed to the Ministry
They may be presented at any of the Registries of the Ministry and its attached Agencies and Bodies, both at Central and Peripheral Services, by ordinary or certified mail and in person. They may also present themselves at any body of the General State Administration and the Administration of the Autonomous Communities and Local Entities (which have signed collaboration agreements for the "one-stop shop")
Applications, written documents and communications linked to certain procedures listed in the Annex to
EHA/1198/2010, of 4 May, regulating the Electronic Register of the former Ministry of Economy and Finance, may be submitted by electronic means..
Regulations on the registration of documents:
- Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations
- Law 40/2015, of 1 October, on the Legal Regime of the Public Sector
- Royal Decree 209/2003, of 21 February 2003, regulating registers and telematic notifications, as well as the use of telematic means to replace the provision of certificates by citizens.
- Order EHA/3636/2005, of 11 November, which creates the Ministry of Economy and Finance's telematic register.
- Order EHA/1198/2010, of 4 May, regulating the electronic register of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance.
- Order HAP/547/2013, of 2 April, creating and regulating the Electronic Register of the Ministry of the Economy and Public Administration.